Restoration In New York City’s Private High School
Being a private learning institute for the Roman Catholic Church, this historic landmark sustained heavy soot damage throughout its five story building including the main gymnasium due to fire outbreak in the facility. ServiceMaster Metropolitan was called in to develop and implement a seamless restoration process for this facility.
- School’s main Gymnasium damaged by soot and fire.
- All floors affected by soot.
- Auditorium affected by water damage and soot.
- Historic gargoyle facade affected by soot.
SMM Emergency Response:
- Restoration strategy indentified.
- Minimized disruption to students and classes.
- Preserved historic structure.
- Instantaneous on site response by our team.
We're on call and ready to respond to your emergency 24/7/365