One Of America’s Premier Golf Clubs Catches Fire
Home of the PGA and the national equestrian team, this prestigious golf club was incapacitated with a major fire in the laundry room causing smoke damage throughout the entire club house including the Banquet Hall, Bar, Restaurant, Pro-Shop, Locker rooms, and Offices.
- Kitchen affected by water and fire damage.
- VIP exclusive sales area affected by soot damage.
- Golf equipment affected by soot damage.
- High ceiling surfaces affected by soot damage.
SMM Emergency Response:
- Loss evaluation, consultation, and critical path issues and items were identified.
- After hours work shifts were provided to accommodate ongoing facility events.
- Core high traffic areas were prioritized.
- Specialty equipment used to address unreachable afffected surfaces.
- High capacity vacuums to filter and decontaminate affected HVAC systems were provided.
We're on call and ready to respond to your emergency 24/7/365