Leading Supplier Of Industrial Rubber Products In The World Nearly Shuts For Good
Hurricane Irene flooding created complete business shutdown for this world recognized manufacturer and its sales department office space. ServiceMaster Metropolitan immediately dispatched a response management unit to react to the situation and bring back daily operations within 3 days.
- Sales floor affected by water damage.
- Cubicles suffered from standing water.
- Facility electronic equipment damaged from water.
- Furniture affected by water damage.
SMM Emergency Response:
- Evaluated strategy for storm remediation.
- Excess water extracted and unaffected intemized personnel contents were packed out.
- Specialized dehumidification system provided for.
- Temporary office staging provided to allow for business continuity.
- Reconstruction, design, and re-modeled a new layout for the existing facility per client’s specifications.
We're on call and ready to respond to your emergency 24/7/365